SBC1: All about me

Hello fellow Awesome people. This October I am participating in the Student Blogging Challenge which is run by Edublogs. This will mean that I have to complete a few tasks each week. This is a challenge open to anyone with a blog (they could be from anywhere in the world). This week our challenge is to describe how we are different or the same in real life compared to online.

I am quite different to what I am in real life then on the computer. Not in a bad way like cyber-bullying I’m different in another way. In real life I’m quite outspoke, crazy and wacky so you can’t really show that on my blog. That is the only way I’m different.

We also had to do another task of making an avatar of us. Here is mine.Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 4.53.33 pm

I chose this because it perfectly describes me. I have thin eyebrows and hazel eyes. I LOVE LOVE turquoise which i’m wearing. If you look closely you can see that I have a hibiscus on me ( a Hawaiian flower) which represents how much I love Hawaii. Also I play Guitar. Also i did the weird teeth because I have so much stuff wrong with my teeth it sometimes affects my speech.

Remember if you are from the SBC and are commenting please put your blog url so I can comment on your blog.

5 thoughts on “SBC1: All about me

1. you are an amazing writer. you put so much details into your writing. I think it is amazing how much effort you put into this blog.why do you like Hawaii so much? have you ever been to Hawaii ?

2. Hi Lucy,
    I really like how you describe what is your favorite color and that you play the guitar.My favorite color is also turqoise and I like Hawaii. My dream to go somewere is of course to go to Hawaii and also Paris.